I didn't get a dozen roses yesterday, but I did get 13 fat quarters: a total surprise! My DH went to one of the LQS on the way home and got help from the workers picking out red fat quarters. They had it all folded and rolled neatly, but I opened it up to get a good picture of the fabric.
We don't typically celebrate Valentine's Day (by mutual agreement), so this was a big and welcome surprise. I have a red and white scrap quilt in the works and was just wondering if I enough fabric for the border. Now I do!
I also missed the Sunday Stash report, so here it is. This doesn't count my new fat quarters because in my fabric accounting system, gifts don't count as fabric in.
Used this week: 0.25 (Bee blocks)
Used year to date: 21.875 yards
Added this week: 11.5 yards ( Blueberry Park bundle, sale FQ)
Added year to date: 28.625 yards
Net Added yard: 6.75 yards
4 comments:
Ha! Gifts don't count. I love it.
I think it's those surprise "I love you" times that mean the most, don't you? Red and white has been creeping into my field of view lately, look forward to seeing yours.
Red is my favorite color! Good hubby!
We don't exchange Valentine's either...45 years and we just get what we want. But for a husband to go out of his way to find something you would really like and use is so very special. I have a guy like that so I know how much you loved him for showing how much he loves you.
xx, Carol
Post a Comment